3. Norwegian Sun
Finally took our bucket-list cruise to traverse the Panama Canal!! Unfortunately, things did not start out well when the computers went down in the Embarkation area, so had to stand in the heat and humidity for more than 90-minutes. As a result, I spent the entire first full day on the ship in bed recovering since I come from a desert climate. The major positives of the cruise were the Entertainment (VERY talented Sun singers, dancers, musicians & Director's staff), Freestyle and Specialty dining☺!!! The four Specialty restaurants we visited were absolutely wonderful, and did a terrific job of recognizing the 2 Birthdays we had in our travel group. On the somewhat negative side, our cabin stewardess was friendly but was not well-trained enough to fill our ice bucket more than twice in 14 days or clean the bathroom thoroughly. Would have appreciated additional No Sugar Added dessert options. We did encounter numerous 'Vacation Heroes' once on board who made our experience enjoyable Met some wonderful people with whom I am certain we will remain in contact. I cannot say that NCL will be my first choice in future sailing.

Somewhat disappointing experience

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by cmmaven

Met some wonderful people with whom I am certain we will remain in contact.

I cannot say that NCL will be my first choice in future sailing.
cmmaven’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 4220
Overall, we were treated like 2nd class citizens because we chose to be on a lower floor due to mobility issues. Less than half of the available elevators went to the floor we were staying on, we had no in-room coffee/tea maker (I take medicinal tea every night and had to use the coffee/tea maker from our adult daughter's balcony room), Al, our pre-cruise contact, did not bother to research the answer to the two urgent questions I posed prior to the cruise, we had our ice bucket filled only TWO of the 14 days on board,. . . .
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins