3. Scenic Jewel
I chose this cruise because the price I paid was all I paid (no staff tipping, alcohol was "free", trips were all included) and because I liked the itinerary. Every single aspect worked perfectly from the pick up from our house to the airport, the flight left on time (RyanAir), the pick up from Budapest to the ship, the welcome, the trips, etc etc. I cannot fault a single aspect of this unbelievable experience. The professional but very friendly staff, the delicious but healthy food, the accommodation on the ship. Nothing was too much trouble. We enjoyed the 2 special meals that were included in the price and we made a number of new friends. The weather was delightful for the middle of October. We made use of the walking track daily as we cruised along. The hotel afterwards in Bucharest was probably too posh for us but the room was huge and the staff helpful.x

The Scenic Family

Scenic Jewel Cruise Review by JHPH

JHPH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jewel price drops

Cabin PA329
Amazing, clever balcony window as described in the brochure/online. Enough storage for our clothes etc. Extremely clean and serviced continually. Comfortable bed. Mini bar refilled as necessary (it was "free' too). Brew in bed delivered daily by Harry our butler. and always with a smile on his face.