3. Royal Princess
This was our 9th cruise with Princess and we have never complained about anything but there's always a first time. Food wasn't very good in taste or variety. Ship was often dirty. It always needed vacuuming and dusting. Light fixtures had 1/2" of dust on them, even in the dining rooms. Our cabin steward was awful. Room was dirty. Bed linens had holes in them. Often we didn't have ice. Last nigh on the ship I had to call and ask for disembarkation information and luggage tags by calling the Pursers Office. I was told to go down and pick them up. Waited 1/2 hour in line for something that should have been delivered to my room. I wasn't happy. We had massages and Tip To Toe special and although the treatments were wonderful, the sales pitch at the end made it almost not worth it. We did, however enjoy the entertainment, especially the guest entertainers. Enjoyed the 4 tours we booked, very much. Loved the ship. We thought it was beautiful. Loved the itinerary.

Loved the Mediterranean. Loved the ship. Not happy with almost everything else

No1Nonna’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DD D412
The size of the cabin and bathroom was great. Furnishings were a bit tired. Our bed linens, twice had holes in them.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins