3. Explorer of the Seas
It was leaving from Seattle during our birthdays. Zuni was a treat! Other food had lots of quantity but too little quality with main dish meat. I let the dining staff know I was allergic to onions, most food was dull. I did get sick on the final dinner, possibly with the soup. I tasted it and then had to leave the table. We were on RC cruise in Baltic- June 2017, Vision of the Seas. Dinners were delicious accommodate my onion allergies perfectly with no fuss. My husband said quality of the lunch and dinner was too salty not tender nor tasty. Maintenance was lacking, rust spots obvious in many places outside. One of the Hot tubs in Solarium was very hot and did not have all nozzles working. We have had a continuous problem with my status as a Diamond member, first not on my ship card two trips to Anchor staff then guest services still had to go back to get a separate entry key for Diamond Room on 14 th floor.

Fun familiar ports, need more outside views from public spaces.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by 4th Corner Gal

4th Corner Gal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Good cabin attendant for the boom boom room. We have over 40 cruises we choose higher and lower depending where we are cruising.
We did feel we had fun time celebrating our birthdays.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans