3. Celebrity Constellation
I have to admit that I was spoiled by having been on the Reflection in January. Not only was the ship beautiful, but it had an amazing attentive staff. This ship was the functional opposite. Cleaning the room consisted of leaving every old half consumed item exactly where it had been left and service in the dining room meant waiting 20 to 30 minutes per course (which would be ok, if your companions weren't finished with their mean in the interim). I ordered a birthday cake for my friend (at a $29 charge) and not only did we have to wait 20 minutes for it after the entrees, but then we had to wait for the plates and forks. Once they brought those, we couldn't get tea and coffee for another 10 minutes until I got up and physically found the Assitant Maitre D'. To his credit, the Assistant Maitre D' from Croatia ( I believe his name was Milan) went out of his way to try to make up for the terrible food and service in the dining room. As to the quality of the food, I saw that other reviewers reported it to be fine. This may be because they were eating in Aqua or in the specialty restaurants. Also, these people probably eat their foods sauced, which I do not, which covers up cheap ingredients. I realized too late in the trip that we should have paid extra in order to get edible food. The captain and senior officers clearly knew this, since they never ate in the dining room. That should have given me the clue. Towards the end of the cruise I went to Sushi on 5 and both the staff and the food were wonderful. Our group was treated to a dinner at Tuscany the last night, and while it was not as good as it was on the Reflection, it was certainly lovely. As to the dining room and buffet food, it consisted of tasteless tomatoes from cold storage, cheap frozen spinach defrosted into a watery mess, white rice which was so bad that when I asked my dining companion to sample she involuntarily spit it out, stir fries which were overcooked and over salted, french fries that tasted like they were from a t.v. dinner heated in the microwave, etc. The quality of the food rivaled an elementary school cafeteria, not an alleged premium cruise line. As to the rest of the ship, it is old and tired. It has that worn, need to be renovated look. The Good: Embarkation- Absolutely up to Celebrity standards. Quick, efficient and easy. Pool- Thalassotherapy was an absolute delight. If the ports weren't so good, we could have stayed there for days. Entertainment- Jenny Cho was amazing. The other shows were a delight. Itinerary- Could not have been better.

Fabulous Itinerary. Disappointing Ship.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Charlee52

The Good:

Embarkation- Absolutely up to Celebrity standards. Quick, efficient and easy.

Entertainment- Jenny Cho was amazing. The other shows were a delight.

Itinerary- Could not have been better.
Charlee52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Inside Stateroom 10
As another reviewer mentioned, there are 2 electrical plugs in the cabin and they are not even near the bed. Of course we had a power strip, but really with internet packages, 2 plugs?
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins