3. Pearl Mist
We chose this cruise after our Cuba cruise had been canceled three times. The crew, facilities and food were all excellent. Our shore excursions were often cut short due to weather conditions which was certainly no fault of the crew. We had a large group of Stanford Alumni on board and they pretty much ruled what we did or did not do. They got the nice buses, the early departures, the longer excursions and special treatment all the way throughout the cruise. The lectures were all centered around them and the material they had before the cruise. Most did not mix with us 'peons' during the cruise. (In listening to others I was not the only one who felt this way.) I don't know how you could alleviate this as large groups do help fill the ship and I'm sure they work hard to accommodate them but it did make the rest of us feel left out.

Fall Follage

Pearl Mist Cruise Review by granphyl

We chose this cruise after our Cuba cruise had been canceled three times.

granphyl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pearl Mist price drops

Our cabin was spacious and always neat and clean. The storage was more than adequate.