3. Marco Polo
I had Read so many reviews slating this ship - so decided see for myself. Big mistake! Should have avoided! Food stone cold. Restaurant rush you through your meals. 5 courses in 40 minutes! The only thing good is the drinks package because we wouldn't have got through this trip without it! Service appalling. No one around to serve if you want a drink in the pool area. Staff non existent in bars except behind it. Staff give the impression they really do not want to be working for this company. Thank God it was for only 4 nights. I feel sorry for people booked for two months! Cabins dated and awful. Nothing to do in the day. Disabled beware as very little facilities to get on and off at ports. Never again. Miles to civilisation once on shore. Complained but too late - they already had my money so they are not bothered. You have been warned!

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Marco Polo Cruise Review by jintojan

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe

jintojan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

Bad
  Marco Polo Deck Plans