3. Carnival Inspiration
Embarkation/Debarkation: We stayed at the Howard Johnson Plaza in Downtown Tampa. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. Price was right for cruise package, hotel was nice and clean, and they shuttle you anywhere for free so you can party the night before you leave! When we got to the port we were the first in line at about 10:30. At about 11:15 they let us go inside. got our accounts set up very quick and we waited in the lobby for about 30 minutes before we got on board. It was very quick and easy. No problems. We did self assist debarkation and we were off the ship by 9:30. No issues. Food: Lido food was good. I enjoyed the sandwich station and pizza. We ate in the Dining room every night except for 1 and it was great. I had 2 appetizers and two entrees every night. Cheese cake on first night and melting cake every other night. It was all very good. We had sushi everyday. It was did the job, but not the best I have had. I enjoyed their specialty coffee every morning. In Cayman we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. Their computers were down so service was slow, but the food was good. In Cozumel we stayed at Nachi Cocom and the food was great. I had the fried mozzarella and chicken tacos. My wife had the nachos and fajitas. No dessert there, too much alcohol! Lounges/Shows/Activities: I enjoyed Choppins Lounge for cigars and sports. It is unfortunate that Carnival does not get more sports channels, that is probably my biggest complaint...I enjoy relaxing with some sports shows and was not able to because they only offer ESPN Desportes... We stayed in the Piano Bar for a little while. It was nice and the piano player was good. We also enjoyed staying in the Inspiration Blvd. area, especially during sushi. We went to one of the comedy shows. It was okay, not as good as the show on RCI earlier this year. We also went to the Love and Marriage show...very funny. My wife had to drag me to the Broadway show, that is not my thing...but she liked it. We took part in several activities. Salsa dance class, scrap booking class (wife), sports trivia, and a couple others. They were all fun, but the first sports trivia got canceled and the second one seemed thrown together. Ports: Grand Cayman: Rained all day. We took the Cayman City tour through Carnival. They increased the price by $20 per person due to the weather....I was a little upset about that but oh well. It went to the turtle farm which was neat. It also went to the Rum Cake store. That was a pretty lame stop, they had the same store in the port. The final stop was in Hell. It was interesting to see the formations and we sent a postcard back home. After that we went to a couple cigar shops and ate at Hard Rock. Cozumel: In Cozumel we stayed at Nachi Cocom all day. this was the highlight of the trip for me. The weather was great and Nachi was great. Great food, drinks, service, beach, pool, everything. I will be surprised if I ever go to Cozumel again and do not spend the day at Nachi. After way too many Coronas I went back to the ship. No shopping, unfortunately I was not in the condition to walk around. The only complaint I have is the cigars at Nachi. The guy who runs the activities booth sold me some "Cubans" that were not Cubans. It is a little my fault for being uninformed, but I think they should be honest with their customers. It was not like I was buying them from some guy on the street. Luckily I did not pay Grand Cayman prices.... Overall our trip was great. I will definitely go on this cruise again!

Inspiration October 2009 - Halloween and Friends!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by crazcane05

Embarkation/Debarkation:
Overall our trip was great. I will definitely go on this cruise again!
crazcane05’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Good size. No bad noise. Plenty of closet space. Shower was not too small.
  Carnival Inspiration Deck Plans