3. Celebrity Infinity
From the ship to the entertainment to the service. Everything was well done, above and beyond my expectations. I also enjoyed my dining experience in Blu, the staff and service was excellent and so was the food. I only had one shore excursion with the ship to Cannon Beach and Seaside in Astoria which was nicely done and informative. The Infinity is a beautiful ship and the staff and crew couldn't have been nicer. Hotel Captain Serge made sure I boarded the tenter early in Monterey to meet a friend. I especially liked the entertainment each night, Lou Gazzara was very good, also liked the broadway reviews and the Cirque Soleil performance was very nicely done. I hope to book another cruise with Celebrity in the future. Nice people, good food, the only thing I wish is that the cruise was a tad longer. Their was a lot packed into 7 days, I think 10-14 days would have been better with a couple more days in each port. Flies at Alcatraz were very annoying, but not cruises fault.

Everything was well done...

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by RETIREE ME

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

RETIREE ME’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9062
Really lovely cabin and Gil, my cabin steward couldn't have been nicer. Great job with cleaning my room and keeping me happy.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins