3. Carnival Pride
My sister and I sailed on the Pride in Dec 2015 to determine if this ship would be right for a 50th wedding anniversary celebration. We were impressed with leaving from Baltimore and with the service on board. This cruise was disappointing. Service standards seem to have fallen. There was little or no communication between service departments and between supervisors and workers. A private party we had planned at great expense was coordinated badly. Especially disappointing was the failure of the photographer to show up even tho' we had ordered those services ahead of time and had checked with the Photography department on board the day of the party. The food all over the ship was of the quality of a Golden Buffet. David's steakhouse was waaaay overpriced. The steaks were tough and not flavorful. We had organized a party of 32 people, many of whom had never cruised before. We were embarrassed that we chose Carnival Pride for our group.

Disappointing, especially on accessibility issues.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by CrabbyHarper

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Extended Balcony

CrabbyHarper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8K 7303
This is a handicapped accessible cabin. I was able to roll my wheels all over the cabin because it was level. But there was a high lip onto the balcony and I could not access the balcony. Everytime we tried to use the shower, the water went everywhere but into the drain. Thank goodness we had lots of towels to sop up the mess.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins