3. Norwegian Spirit
We chose this cruise because of the ports of call. They were amazing. The ships excursions were way too Expensive! We did hop on hop off bus tours, some were good others not so much. Norwegian have a lot to learn about service. I found that it doesn't compete with Holland America or Princess. Our cabin boy Reu kept our cabin neat, and we had a few favorite waiters, eg . Richard in Garden dining room , also the waiter in Champagne Charlie's, and in the Casino (I can't believe I have forgotten his name). The other person who was always upbeat was the washy washy girl at Raffles. She should be up for employee of the month. The rest of the cruise was okay, not extra special. The wait staff in Raffles seemed to be too busy to help people find a table. I would go again just to see if things have improved. The ultimate beverage package was a great buy. The made to order omelette in Raffles were excellent. Thank you.

Cruise mates made the cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Elainemsharpe

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside
Elainemsharpe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9017
Cabin was kept near and tidy with daily critters made of towels left on the bed. Reu, managed to clean the cabin at times that were convenient for us. We'll done
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins