3. Seven Seas Mariner
I choose this cruise because it was all inclusive. . We arrived at Vancouver, stayed at the beautiful Fairmont Vancouver the day before the cruise had a lovely breakfast which was included. Our luggage was picked up from inside our hotel room and transported to the ship.The cruise bus picked us up at our scheduled time. We were checked in, through customs and on the ship without delay or lines. I was disappointed in the size of the room. The food was great. The lectures were wonderful. Always about information for the next port (totem poles, bears, etc.) The free excursion were good. The one we paid for was awful. . (Wilderness Jetboat Prince Rupert)We did complain but they didn't seem to care. Good excursions were The Whale Watching with guarantee did produce hump back whales and sea lions, the crab boat with all you can eat Dungeness crab. The girls were very entertaining. The ship was very quiet. Not a lot of activities, Older cruisers, very few children. Very relaxing. The SPA was very pricey. Only a few shops, small casino, no photographers and no one trying to sale you anything, Just relaxing, eating, lectures, shows and social hour. No bill at the end. All alcohol and gratuities included. Deporting was organized and fast. I hated to leave the ship. I would go again.

Nice Cruise

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by Sillygrammy

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has responded
Hello and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent cruise aboard Seven Seas Mariner. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall cruise to Alaska. The concerns you raised regarding the Regent Choice Excursion have been noted for review. We appreciate hearing your feedback and would love to welcome you on a future voyage.
Sillygrammy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Small all balconies. Fresh fruit daily with stocked refrig, Cokes, wine, beer
  Seven Seas Mariner Deck Plans