3. Viking Idun
A friend of mine was taking this cruise with his wife and suggested my wife and I join them. It was a last minute decision on our part but was on our list of things to do....it turned out to be one of the best cruises we ever took (first river cruise). Viking was excellent and we are surely going to do another one. Since this was our first River cruise it was really exciting for us. We loved the continually changing scenery and the ability of getting off the boat at different towns and mixiting it up with the locals. We thought the included tours were excellent. After being on multiple ocean cruises, the only thing we noted was there didn't seem to be much security as when getting on and off of an ocean cruise. I assume it's there but it wasn't as obvious to us as it is with an ocean cruise.

Most relaxing cruise ever

Buffaloears’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Idun price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
Cabin was generous in size and we liked the ability of opening the windows. We didn't spend much time in the cabin.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins