3. Viking Astrild
Viking is the best. The Astrid is a beautiful ship. The staff, especially our Program Director Radem, were terrific. The water in the Elba was too low to navigate as one point. Viiking let us know and offered alternatives as well as compensation. We went and were so glad we did. At one point we had to leave the Astrid and be moved to a sister ship at the point where the water was too low. All we had to do was pack. The staff took care of everything else. Even the captain was helping to move us. When we got the the other ship which was exactly like the Astrid everything was exactly in place. Very impressive. The tours were excellent - very informative and excellent guides. The cabins are very comfortable and the food is delicious. This was my fifth trip on Viking. This year I am taking my 6th and have already booked an ocean trip for 2018.

GREAT SERVICE DESPITE THE LOW ELBE WATER

ncpasally’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Astrild price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A 221
Very comfortable. Good beds for sleeping.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins