3. Adventure of the Seas
I used this cruise line before. The staff was great and my family and I enjoyed every minute of it. The food was delicious and there was a large variety. We went to the spa and the staff there were very helpful. The main dining room has competent and efficient servers and of course, the food was fabulous. The onshore excursions in each port, were well worth the money. The performances in the theatre were top of the line and the ice skating was awesome. The stateroom that we stayed in were just above the promenade and we had a lovely view of all activities. The stateroom attendants were friendly and helpful and they provided us with clean rooms, towels, and towel animals. Of course, the cruise compass, which is like the daily newspaper is placed in your room every evening, therefore, you are informed about the next day and all the activities both on board and on shore. There is also a well equipped gym. I would definitely recommend this cruise line to my family and friends.

Super Dee Duper

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Nadavport868

I would definitely recommend this cruise line to my family and friends.
Nadavport868’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The cabin was close to the elevator and to the dining room. It was clean and comfortable. The safe in the room was of great benefit and we didn't have to worry about theft.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans