3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I had always wanted to cruise with Cunard and when this cruise came up it seemed the perfect time to try them. Waiting for check in was not a good start as the computers were not working and everyone had to wait so the area become very crowded. Once they came on-line everything moved very swiftly and smoothly and we were soon in our lovely stateroom. The cabin was beautifully decorated and the bathroom a little larger than average. I would like to remind people that the Queen Mary 2 is an Ocean liner and not a cruise ship. This means that particularly on deck things are not as decorative as other ships. Having said this the service everywhere was very good. The food in both the main restaurant and buffer was wonderful and the restaurant staff could not do enough for us. Sometimes the buffet was a bit hectic and you had to wait for things. The entertainment was of a very high standard I partially enjoyed the shows in the beautiful theatre and the planetarium. If I am going to nit-pick the seats in the theatre were rather uncomfortable. Only real complaint was the organisation or rather lack of it when trying to use the shuttle when in port, complete shambles. All things considered I really enjoyed this cruise, but if I am honest it was not the extra special experience which I expected. I would really recommend this ship to anybody keen on ballroom dancing. There was dancing every night to a live band in the Royal Ballroom.

Singapore to KL

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Madi wants to cruise

Madi wants to cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 11104
Well appointed with plenty of storage. Beautifully decorated.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins