3. Oasis of the Seas
I absolutely love this ship! I have cruised many times on Carnival and Royal but I am hooked on Royal Caribbean's Oasis Class. My husband booked us on the Harmony while we on the Oasis. Excellent cruise for all types of people. The crew was excellent and the food was outstanding! This was just what the doctor ordered for my husband and I. Sun , fun, and relaxation. Th adult solarium is a great place to mingle, eat, sun bathe, and cuddle with your partner. We had lunch and dinner in the Bistro and the food was delicious. In fact we prefer the Bistro over the formal dining room for a more intimate experience. Central Park is our favorite place. We were regulars at the Park Cafe and Rising Tides Bar! The Boardwalk was good too! Overall the ship had lots of nice places to eat that did not cost extra and the drink package is a must!

Oasis Class or Nothing!