Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

Great way to spend our vacations.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by jose_roma

• Sail Date: Jun 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

I choose Royal Caribbean because i traveled before with them and the experience was excellent. The food quality and taste is really superior with a variety of foods from where to choose that includes low calories, vegetarian and kids menu. The Ship has plenty of things to do for the youngest to the oldest, pools, slides, casino, night clubs, the stores and the shows... The library, arcade, movies on the giant screen near the pools. The solarium where you can get away and have some quiet time by the pool or just read a book or take a nap. There was something to do always. The people who works on this cruise are passionate with what they are doing and it shows on the treatment and service you get.

The ship shows an excellent maintenance inside and outside, it looks clean and you always see someone making sure of it. While in the port you may see personal washing the windows and painting or repairing whatever needs some care.

My experience in the embarkation and disembarkation process was a good one, it went smoothly and took no more than 30 minutes. I am planning to take another Cruise with my wife, my son and his wife and children and I will definitely choose Royal Caribbean again.

jose_roma's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin H 2550

The cabin was in excellent condition, it was clean, the bed was firm and cozy. It looked small but after we put our luggage on the closet the space was just right. Big mirrors, plenty of room for the clothes and our personal belonging. Clean bathroom, with soap, shampoo, and towels enough for both of us. The size was just right for us but I think someone bigger will find it small and hard to move around it.

jose_roma