3. Carnival Magic
Port Canaveral embarkation a breeze. Faster to the Fun worth every penny. Magic is a beautiful ship with plenty to do. Food choices are plentiful and yummy (not so much Guy's BBQ though). The Tandoor was the best. Dining room service excellent on 7/10 days (my time dining), didn't really have a set server except for 2 nights. Aft Balcony 7466...best room I have ever had. Room Steward John...best steward I have ever had. Excellent ship, excellent ports and above all, the great Reverend Dr. Eversen Bevelle. Keep in mind, it is a big ship and packed with 3600 guests. Pools filled up super fast...serenity filled up fast. This was a 60th and 40th birthday celebration so kids did not come with us...and it was nice. I would definitely recommend the Magic. Cannot wait to book the next cruise...hopefully Dr. E can rub off his positivity to other Carnival cruise directors...he is simply the best. The muster drill was by far the most fun I have had...he is the best.

Cruising with the Reverend Dr. E and the Wonderful Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by arabchefg

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony
Port Canaveral embarkation a breeze. Faster to the Fun worth every penny.

arabchefg’s Full Rating Summary