3. Carnival Miracle
I had a great time! Stewardess was attentive and pleasant. Cruise director was full or energy and outgoing! This woman is a superwoman.. She attends online school for her graduate degree and runs the ship with high energy and enthusiasm. Comedy shows were hilarious..except for one guy. I actually felt embarrassed for him. lol..But entertainment was great! Party atmosphere and stuff for kids to do if you have them. Everyone was friendly and great. Good was descent. I'm a pescetarian, so limited selection, but ate mostly pizza, smoked salmon bagel sandwiches, and other non meat items...both foods I mentioned were GREAT. Would do this trip again on this ship. FYI, they had a gay/lesbian night. I am not gay/lesbian, but worth noting for those who are and looking for a friendly and diverse cruise! This was my first cruise with my mother and now planning another cruise with my friend. Thinking of doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Freedom next!

Loved it!