3. Norwegian Sky
We really enjoyed seeing Havana. The Cuban people were quite friendly towards Americans. The city was old and need of repair, but otherwise clean and friendly. I wonder if what we saw was limited or orchestrated by the Cuban government, but it did not feel like it was. I thought the shore excursions on the Caribbean island were disappointing, because of weather conditions. NCL did refund the cost of our excursions, but this was 25% of our cruise experience, that we did not get to enjoy. The food service was excellent, in all restaurants we dined in. The entertainment was also quite good, whether we chose musicals and dancing, or comedy. I thought the comedian was excellent. We were quite pleasantly surprised by the great cleanliness and quaility of the ship (Sky). Frankly I was expecting a ship in less pristine condition, but NCL has done a good job of maintaining this ship. The size of our cabin was disappointing, but it was what we paid for; would not use this size cabin again. Would move up to a mini-suite.

Great experience in Havana

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by LARRYPAISLEY

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Cuba

LARRYPAISLEY’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Nice room in terms of cleanliness and decor, but really small, even for only 2 people. We would not book this size room again. Would suggest a move up to a mini-suite. The bathroom was quite small. But the balcony was big enough to allow nice views.
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans