3. Harmony of the Seas
I choose harmony of the seas because i wanted my significant other to experience his birthday cruising onboard the largest ship in the world & because i've always felt that their customer service was superior to other cruise lines. Unfortunately with harmony, they sacrificed customer service & a wonderful client experience when they hired the crew that works onboard this ship. This was my worst cruise ever & that's saying a lot because i am a cruiser & cruising is my absolute favorite method of travel. Initially i thought that maybe it was just me being critical, but when we were in st kitts, we overheard a lady & her mom complaining about the exact same things, guest services doesn't answer the phones, the crew averts their eyes if they see you coming as to avoid feeling like they have to speak, extremely unfriendly customer service once you find yourself having to go stand in line to wait to speak with someone & not so tasty food to name a few! This is not classic royal caribbean behavior & i was extremely disappointed...so much so that i had to double check to make sure that i wasn't on carnival. Royal needs to scrap the entire crew & start over again here on this one, with the exception of the chops grille staff...they were the one bright spot the entire cruise...it's a shame we didn't go there until our last evening onboard the ship! I am so saddened to even have to write this review. Before we even departed the ship, a letter was sent to the corporate offices outlining numerous disappointments and complaints, no one has responded back as of yet except for to say 'hey we have received your letter'. In summing this up, all i can say is...save yourself the time, money & aggravation...skip this one guys!! :-/

Horrible Experience on Harmony of the Seas!!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by wasaloyalroyal

wasaloyalroyal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

cabin was average...boyfriend kept banging/scraping his leg on the bottom of the bed...barely enough room between the bed & wall to pass by
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans