3. Crown Princess
I was offered onboard credit for being a veteran. The security was not handled properly and my wife's bag was lifted. It was not returned until we had occured over a thousand dollars is bills from the ship medical staff and 16 day from departure. Several request were made to look for the bag at customer service, but after being told the bag was aboard I signed for it. The ship's officer said it had been on board since embarkcation. When I asked that they recind the charges I met the rude Mr Steven. When I contacted Princess after the cruise, I got the 'WE DON'T CARE ATTITUDE!'' Embarkation was held up for hours in Valpariso. Going ashore was held up for three hours in Rio. Food on board had the frozen portion control taste, not at all what I have previously experinced on other cruises. This lenthly cruise was definatly marketed for older people , due to the fact that only retired persons could be away for a longer time. to matters even worse I was server tainted food and had symptoms of food posioning for a week. THen the ships medical service charged me 365 dollars for a single visit. When I told the doctor that the fumes from the midship elevator shaft made my eyes water and my throat to constrict, that was nothing and I had a cold. They chargred me 26 dollars for a flu test that I did not have any flu like symptoms for. I will not be traveling with Princess again!

Cruise from hell

Crown Princess Cruise Review by jwhitlock

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I will not be traveling with Princess again!
jwhitlock’s Full Rating Summary