3. Harmony of the Seas
The dining selections were great. The eastern stops were awesome. My favorite was St. Martin. The stateroom attendant was great. I have travelled on Oasis before - this Harmony ship was almost identical to that ship - so I was very familiar with what the boat had to offer. This was my 3rd cruise with Royal, and first where I brought my baby girl along with me. She is 3 years old and loved all the activities that were on board. However, DO NOT USE THE CHILDCARE SERVICES. Please to all other moms! I dropped my daughter off in the 3-5 age group, left her for 2 hours, and came back to my daughter crying in pain. Turns out she could not move her arm the rest of the day, and for several days after (this occurred on the second to last day of the cruise). All I could get out of my daughter was that the girl pulled her arm very hard. When I touched her arm or hand, she screamed and tears immediately rolled down her cheeks. I became scared and visited the onboard medical office, guest services, security and spoke with child care supervisor. The medical office and guest services were helpful, however security and the child care staff gave no information as to how my child was injured. I asked for security tapes to be watched several times, they did not do so, and they kept saying they don't know what happened. The rest of our trip was ruined and I still to this day have no answers about what happened to my daughter. The issue is that when I picked her up - there was only one other child, and the childcare staff member present. I asked the child care staff why my daughter was crying when I arrived and she shrugged me off and said "She's fine." I said clearly not since she is crying, she said nothing. As the events unfolded, child care supervisor and security would not help me understand what happened, no explanation, no answers, each time I asked what does the security footage show, they just said they were working on it. At the end of the day, I brought my 3 year old daughter onto my Royal caribbean cruise to have a great time. I used the Royal child care services (actually I paid for these late night services) and in return I got an injured baby, no answers, and my last 2 days were essentially wasted dealing with all this. I still have no answers, I never got an explanation, I never heard back about what was found on the footage. What a complete disaster - and what ultimately scares me the most, due to not getting any answers - the more and more I suspect it was the employee that grabbed my daughters arm and caused the injury, another child probably would not be strong enough, further the lack of answers have me wondering why. If the adventure daycare staff are covering up employee misconduct - I truly am scared about how many other kids are mistreated when checked into a facility that promises parents can vacation and have comfort that their babies are cared for.

Beautiful Stops / Child Injury

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by crossluvsava

crossluvsava’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin was very nice, clean, great view.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans