CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Obstructed Oceanview

We choose this cruise to watch Jose and Patti. It was when I had a break from work. The room was too small. The staff was not at all helpful. They said there was no additional rooms. They found us a new cabin on day five. It had been empty the whole week. I was supposed to get $50 at every port toward shore excursions. The staff said I was not entitled to it. When I got angry, the manager was very rude to me. Eventually, they agreed that I had it coming. I had been told I would get the money in all 5 ports. They only gave it to me for 4 ports. I got an email prior to leaving for the cruise. They said the price of daily gratuities was going up, if I paid in advance, I could pay the lower price. I put the gratuities in my cart and entered my credit card number. The ship had no record of this, I had to pay the new higher price.

Obstructed Oceanview

Cabin OK

The cabin was built for three people, we had four. They put a cot between the lower beds, leaving us no room to get up or walk around.

1 Helpful Vote