3. Norwegian Escape
We cruised on the Norwegian Escape in March of 2017. We would recommend it for sure. I would also recommend the all drink package and three day restaurant package. Everything was top notch in every way. There are so many wonderful restaurants on board including the all inclusive ones, but it was fun to try others. If I had any disappointment its with the breakfast. It was the same everyday. That being said they had so many options you could eat a different breakfast every day. Still I would have preferred more variety. This trip to the Eastern Caribbean was fabulous! Our room on the 15th floor mid ship with a balcony was always clean and tidy when we returned. Some people may not have liked this trip since it was during spring break but what do you expect during spring break? There are going to be a lot of people in the pool and around it. I liked watching all the crazy games - super entertaining! We want to experience other places and ships, but this ship is fabulous and highly recommended.

Great in Every Way!

steamboat25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC
Nice clean cabin with plenty of storage
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Scuba Diving
    Nice diving - the dive master was super chill and we really appreciated that. The company name was Stewart Coves. We have dove with them before on a trip to the Bahamas and really liked them. I would strongly recommend booking through the ship. We thought we would be late for the ship, but knew with 15 of us who all booked through the ship they wouldn't leave us. We were not late, but I was relaxed knowing I didn't book this excursion on my own. I would have been panicked if I booked myself knowing the ship did not know where I was or wait for me.
    View All 38 Scuba Diving Reviews
  • Catamaran Tour
    Fun day with super nice guys on our boat. The non-divers loved it but a little plain for us underwater. The experience was worth it.
    View All 157 Catamaran Tour Reviews