3. Queen of the Mississippi
This is a great way to see some history in a comfortable setting with great service and food. Small ship cruising will spoil you for the ultra large ships. From the moment the Cruise Directors met you at your complimentary hotel til they load you on the bus to go home there is nothing that you could want that they would not try to supply. This was their first cruise of the season but it seemed like this crew had been working together for 10 cruises. What I most enjoyed was the freedom to do what I wanted with my time. I choose to go on all the shore stops but if I had wanted to I could have just stayed in my cabin like the couple across the way did. The food was excellent and, because I have dietary request, I met with the chief the first day and he took care of me. If they go where you want to go and when you want to go, I can think of no better organization to make cruising a real treat.

Fun time on the Mississippi

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by sagestats

sagestats’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

Everything about the cabin was great. Well set out for your use. Had to open the door to get good quality WiFi but that's a minor issue.