3. Serenade of the Seas
This was my 10th Cruise and we decided on this one because there was 3 islands we have never been too. Serenade of the Seas is a smaller ship but very clean. All of the employees on the ship were friendly and helpful. The food in the windjammer & main dining room was fabulous. And we always found seats at the busiest time in the windjammer. If we had a question anywhere on the ship it would get answered. There was a lot of older people on scooters and they seemed to think they got around well in all areas of the ship. The only thing that I wish they could change up once in awhile is the merchandise on the ship. It is always the same items and the same sale prices on every cruise. Put out some different products and sales. I have been on other cruise lines but I find Royal Caribbean to be the best.

Great customer service and awesome food

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by tamaraKH

tamaraKH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

We had a great stateroom attendant, room was always clean and he was very personable.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans