3. Grandeur of the Seas
This cruise can be a very relaxing cruise. the ship is a smaller ship and does not provide a lot of activity for children. Which in this case, was ok because there were not a lot of children on board and it was relaxing. The ship, however, is starting to need repair. You see a lot of rust on the out side of the ship and a lot of rust in the solarium swimming pool. The food at the Wind Jammer Buffet was very good and the service was excellent. I wish I could say the same for the dinner served in the main dining room. The food in the main dining room (mainly the beef entries ) was below satisfactory. The service in the main dinging room was exceptional and made up for the lower quality of the food. I felt like if I wanted a good steak or piece of beef that I had to pay extra and go to one of the specialty restaurants, which I refuse to do since the price I pay for the cruise should include my meals. The casino was small and smokey. One thing I did not like was the location of the Park Cafe. I feel that his should be a location that has easier accessiblity. Tthe staff of the ship was extremely friendly and aiming to please every guest.

Enjoyable cruise but the ship needs some repairs

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by dmust01

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
dmust01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was clean and well kept. However, it is starting to show it's age. The the light filtering film on the window was pealing and the furniture was very uncomfortable and was showing it's age.. the shower was small.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans