3. Viking Sky
The Viking Sky was brand new. The crew was great although new to the ship. The rest of the ocean cruise industry had better wake up. Across the board this was the best cruise on the best cruise line, I have ever experienced. I read today that Norwegian was hiking its daily fees adding on to it's nickel and dime approach to cruising. Viking is taking the opposite approach. The inclusiveness of the cruise and amenities was outstanding. Having a self-serve laundry meant I brought half as many clothes. The Deluxe Veranda cabin was ample with two arm chairs instead of a sofa and a KING bed. The bath design was well designed and beautiful. Food was outstanding with wine and beer at meals. Entertainment was very good with the little Hungarian chamber trio being the highlight. Service was exemplary. The ports select was excellent and the included Base excursions were well lead, with one exception. One excursion passed by within a few miles of St. Cyr, the famed French Military Academy, and the tour guide privately acknowledged as much to me but never made the other guests aware. The spa was included for all passengers although I must admit I did not go into the Snow Room. Spending an extra day in Barcelona after boarding allowed us to explore this marvelous city without being too jet lagged. Embarkation and disembarkation were efficient with the included transfers handled efficiently without too much waiting at the airport.

Avid Cruiser on 25th Cruise - Best Cruise Ever

Viking Sky Cruise Review by yellowjacketborn

yellowjacketborn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Most comfortable cabin design ever. I have never had a king sized bed on an ocean cruise before.