3. Viking Sea
This is the second week of a 2 week cruise. We didn't realize until we got onboard there were 2 back to back cruises. One from Barcelona to Rome, and Rome to Barcelona. We did both. I already have a review of the first leg. I thought the stop in Sardinia was a waste. We spent all night getting there and then only had 4 hours on the island. Not much to see there. I liked Tunis the best. We were greeted by a small band with camels and a belly dancer. Our tour was 100% supervised (for safety). We went to the down town, saw a protest about city politics, went thru the market area and then stopped at Carthage ruins. I also liked the shop in Algiers. You had to be with a guide there as well. The only stop was a huge monument and the rest was a bus trip around the city. Only 2 hrs. But worth it. It was a beautiful warm sunny day and we spent the afternoon in the pool area and in the back around the infinity pool. This is not a cruise for children or a "party boat." This is for more discerning people who want to see history and unusual ports of call.

Wonderful trip. Saw many things most don't get to see.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by LadyImpactOhio

LadyImpactOhio’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Cabin was 270 sq feet with a small veranda. Most price differences are the location, not the size. We had ample room. 2 chairs, small coffee table, desk, king bed. Huge closer, built in drawers, large safe and lots of storage in the bathroom. We wee able to completely unpack and store our luggage under the bed.

Problematic are the electrical outlets. Half European, half American. But they aren't placed wisely and if you have a large charging plug, there is not enough clearance with any of the outlets. Even with an adapter. There are 2 usb plugs on each side of the bed. They are fine but charge much slower than the outlets. I would advise against bringing items that have a huge plug. My husband wasn't able to charge his small laptop. Instead I would advise tablets. This is a huge design fail.