3. Carnival Dream
We chose this cruise because our friends had booked it previously and they wanted to go to these islands. We have never been to any of the islands so thought it would be fun to go with friends. From embarkation to debarkation everything was wonderful. We dined in the Chefs Art Steakhouse on Valentine's Day and the food and service were better than any land restaurant we have been too. My fiance is a huge steak critic and he was blown away. On regular dinners we enjoyed seeing our favorite waiter - Edward. Always with a smile on his face. We really couldn't believe he remembered our names and folio numbers (for drinks of course, after the first night of dining. He was always happy to explain any dishes and was very attentive. He is truly a diamond in the rough. Outside my cabin I was always greeted with a smile from Imead and his team. Even when he was all the way down the hall - he would always wave and make sure we had enough towels and anything else we needed! The room was always so clean and neat when we would come back - it was refreshing! One night when wandering the halls we came upon the Piano bar. We came in while Bradley was playing the guitar and my fiance is a huge music fan wanted to sit down and have a drink (this was at 7pm), we left at 12 midnight - after Bradley played the piano man, Patrick came in, and apparently this guy has a HUGE following! He was amazing. He played all different genres and had a way with the audience. We ended up going there almost every night after dinner to listen to them. I am telling you that those young men are going to make it someday in the music industry. You can feel their passion for what they do. We booked a couples massage for Valentines Day and we had both never had a massage before! We were pleasantly surprised!! It was an amazing experience for both of us. We did not however like the up-selling of the items at the end. I would think that they might recommend them, but they almost made you feel like you had to purchase them. If you travel for Jamaica, Grand Cayman or Ocho Rios - book an excursion outside of the ship and you will save a LOT of money. We did our research and checked out TripAdvisor before booking. We did a stingray encounter and snorkling trip in Grand Cayman for $45 each person! I had heard some cons about Carnival but I am glad I gave it a chance. I am now strictly a Carnival cruiser - we have already been looking for our next cruise.

Amazing time!!