Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by MSandy2017

• Sail Date: Feb 2017
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

This was my 6th cruise - 5th cruise with Carnival!

This was my Husband's 1st cruise ever!

We both had a phenomenal honeymoon!

Our cabin was on the 1st floor Mid Ship and we didn't hear too much from below. We slept very well, our cabin was clean, the toilet was a little slow to flush sometimes but we kind of found that funny (we have a weird sense of humor)

At dinner, Carnival sat us with 3 other couples that we found we all had a lot in common(Thank you Carnival) Also, the food was amazing!

We found the Shows were ok, the comedians were wonderful, and the games were fantastic (Hasbro game show, Love & Marriage show etc..)

The gym was fantastic - I highly recommend the workout classes - Boot camp, Pilates, spinning...they are an extra fee but I thought it was worth it! When else do I get the time to workout for an hour with a professional?

The activities were pretty good! Hairy man competition is a must see!

The Ports were nice! I highly recommend booking the Salsa & Salsa excursion in Mazatlan! You definitely get your bang for your buck there!

I would absolutely do this Cruise again! And ride the Camels in Cabo San Lucas this time!

MSandy2017's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1208

This cabin was very nice and clean! The only thing to watch, as I said above, the toilet was hesitant to flush!

Catamaran Cruise

We did the Land's End and Sea tour! It was nice but the shopping portion was bad! They took us to the most expensive part of town! $150 USD for a bottle of tequila..?

Everything else was great though - the lunch and Catamaran tour was 2 thumbs up!

View All 18 Catamaran Cruise Reviews
Salsa & Salsa

BEST EXCURSION EVER!! Quick ride to the resort, friendly staff, easy to follow instructions for making salsa and Margaritas! I'd give this 10 stars if I could!

View All 24 Salsa & Salsa Reviews
Beach

This was a nice, easy excursion - went to a beach for 4 hours! The beach was at a restaurant/bar with lounge chairs and cabanas! Very nice! And only a 10 minute walk from the downtown boardwalk!

MSandy2017