3. Carnival Vista
We've gone on several Jan cruises to escape the cold for a few days, drive down and arrive the day before. Stayed at the airport Sheridan this time, very good breakfast. Embarkation was well organized and we got on board with no problems. Met our steward, Bodi, who always gave us excellent service which we reciprocated in our end of sail tip even thou we prepaid. Ship we thought was well appointed, cabins a good size. We had a Cloud 9 spa balcony cabin, 11233 on the starboard side, generally quiet,as far as I could tell was under the spa treatment rooms, had some bumping from above but not enough to worry about, would not want to stay in cabins farther forward for concern they would be under the gym. My wife very much enjoyed the spa area and used it a lot. Had a lot of passengers usually but did not appear over crowded. Ship was kept very clean an tidy, appeared to have sufficient staff who constantly collected dish ware. The food generally I thought was one of the best of any line or ship we'd been on, even in the buffet or dining rooms, my wife wasn't as impressed. Pizza, Guy's Burgers were tasty as well, the Italian place not so much. Everywhere it appeared the staff did their best to please, a lot of them from Croatia and other regions of former Yugoslavia. The people who I had a problem with were my fellow passengers, too much rudeness, for instance I was getting orange juice for myself and wife, I filled one cup and before I could fill the second, a lady put her cup in front of me (seriously?). Chair hogs very much evident throughout the day, the staff appeared to try to help but I don't go on a cruise to pick a fight with a fellow passenger over a lounge chair. Was surprised at the number of school age kids, doubt they were all being home schooled but maybe, but for most part well behaved and cute. We met a lot of very nice people, some from very near to where we live. Matt, the cruise director, was very good, the hairy chest contest was very funny. We only saw part of one show in the main room, was well done, female dancers in particular were very good. The tattoo guy in the comedy club was very funny, didn't see the others. Ports were very interesting but time was too limited I thought. All in all we had a very good time, would definitely sail the Vista again.

Very relaxing, enjoyable cruise on an excellent ship

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by nathanariz

All in all we had a very good time, would definitely sail the Vista again.
nathanariz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 11233
Good size, well appointed, clean, comfortable
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins