Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Great Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by hoofer12

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

We took this cruise to celebrate our 50th Wedding anniversary. I am so glad we did. This was our 8th cruise with Carnival and it did not disappoint. We had blast meeting new friends and singing in the Piano Bar with Elizabeth (She was Fantastic). We toured Pearl Harbor which was a real moving experience. I can't say much about the food because my wife and I agreed to not make this trip all about the food. We ate most of our meals at the Buffet and was always able to find something good.

We missed two ports because of the weather but were able to spend two nights in Oahu and Kona other than that we had great weather.

We saw most of the shows which were very well done. Jamiee the CD was great and very high energy. She kept all of us old people moving. (most of the guest on board we seniors)

The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Syarif our room steward and Elenenor the bar tender in the Piano Bar.

Overall we really enjoyed our cruise and would do it again.

We had purchased the Faster To The Fun. It was well worth it, we were on and off the ship in record time. I would really recommend it.

hoofer12's Full Rating Summary

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4122

I would take this cabin again.

hoofer12