3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our 2nd cruise and I expected so much more from Royal Caribbean. Oasis was beautiful, however, embarkation was ridiculous and the entire cruise was like this, too many people. Too much waiting in line. I am a patient person but this was ridiculous. Our cabin was a boardwalk balcony and it was far, far away from an elevator or even usable steps so we had to go forward just to go backwards. Ridiculous. Our shower was moldy and stunk and the couch was so dirty we had to cover it with a sheet. Our cabin steward was just OK which is not the usual RC experience. There werre plumbing problems onboard and I washed my hands in nasty black water at one point - unexpected, who knows what it was. My cousins room leaked over their bed in the middle of the night, who knows what that was. It was their 50th wedding anniversary - NOT GOOD! The cigarette smoke from the casino permeates the waiting area for main dining on Deck 3 so you experience that nastiness while waiting to eat twice a day. My Aunt was totally misdiagnosed and mistreated by the ship physician which led to serious problems after she got off the ship. If you are planning to bring someone who needs a wheelchair to embark or disembark - Don't do it....this process is completely inappropriate and time consuming to the point of harmful to the person needing help. Our dining experience was exceptional. We could not have had a better experience in Main Dining. They went above and beyond to allow our extended family to be able to set together and to accomodate my dietary needs. Along with all that they waited on us like both royalty and their best friends. I cannot say enough about our dining experience. Thank you RC for getting this one right.

Wasn't what I hoped it would be....

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by kariann30

kariann30’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Dirty, Smelled, plumbing problems, great view of aquatheater, too small to turn around, nowhere for luggage, hard to get into closet for anything, and most importantly....terrible access to anything - there are no stairs close by so you have to go so far forward just to turn around to go back on the next floor to get anywhere....poor planning in design
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans