3. Carnival Inspiration
Even though I have cruised before my family has not. So I was so pleased with this first choice.  I have never been on Carnival cruises before.  I thought I might hate too many kids running around, but it turned out to be quite fun and enjoyable.  My ten and twelve year old were upset at leaving by the end of the trip.The music on the Lido deck was wayyyyyy too loud!! I've heard the same responses from other people from other ships on the Lido decks.  I guess Carnival wants their guests to leave deaf.  This is the pool area and people are trying to relax during the day so loud electrical guitars just made me angry.  There wasn't even any steel drum Caribbean music which I would have been happy with if it was loud.  But they music they did play was unbarable some times.  PLEASE TAKE NOTE CARNIVAL music on LIDO DECK should be MODERATE! Not blasting loud!!Other than that it was incredibly wonderful.  The programs for my daughters were lovely, and my girls had a wonderful time! (That's a big plus for parents!!!)  We don't want to hear that kids hated it, we picked this cruise line because we can get a break too!!!!The shows were fantastic even for a smaller ship! For the most part every one was attentive to our needs.  Those people working on the rooms are a wonder! They were always trying to keep everything clean and fantastic!  Love the animal towels!Adults take note there is only one pool on this ship so if you want more than one pick another ship because by the noon hour it is packed and crowded on deck. We managed to do other things (there was so much to do!).Inspiration is a lovely break, but too short we really wanted to stay longer the crew was great except for the Lido deck drink servers at the front.  There were two ladies that were constantly miserable serving drinks.  guess I can't blame them it was 100 with humidity, but then again, if you don't like your job leave it!! No ones holding you hostage.  carnival expects you to be of a certain standard and now so do I!!!!  I will cruise with Carnival again.  Most likely Conquest, Valor or the new Dreambut remember...THE BIGGE RTHE SHIP THE MORE PEOPLE ON IT!  So just because it's bigger doesnot mean it's better.  Just more people to fight for things with!!

Great Cruise for families first my second time few points

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Thayana

Thayana’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Inspiration had even nice inside cabins.  The four of us shared one room and since we were constantly busy we just needed it to sleep and rest once in a while.  The cabin stewards always made sure the bunks were up and out of the way during the day and friendly!! Anything you need!  unfortunately the only draw back to cabin M46 was that it was constantly backing up with water.  Not sure if that's a trait of those rooms, but it wasn't too bad.
  Carnival Inspiration Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    Of all Mexican ports this one is the best I have seen. The water is clean (I had two dhaquiri's no problems.) STAY ON THE BEATEN PATH. There is a reason to use the taxi's everywhere. It's cheap enough use it. We did almost everything in one afternoon and still made it back in time for the dining room dinner. Shopping, Catamaran tour/Snorkeling/Private beach with FURY CATAMARAN TOURS. It was the best day I have had with my family ever! The people are fantastic, they clean their gear for you and the beach had rock climbing, water trampolines and inflatable slide, not to mention horse back riding, a bar and hammocks with plenty to do onthe beach!! Most everything was free!!!!!! (Except for horse back riding and Seadoo again). Do this tour it was amazing! Not to mention we danced on the deck ont he way back with free drinks ALL THE TIME! I will go back to Cozumel again with this kind of touring and there was even more to do off the same dock!!
    View All 6,705 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    Unfortunately Grand Cayman was on a holiday when we visited so the streets were not busy and everything looked sleepy and unavailable. We did the seven mile beach excursion and even though the chairs we had were only for us, it was a small area of beach for everyone. Not to mention the prices for renting something fun were outrageous! One Seadoo was $75.00 bucks for half and hour! And they were strict about it too, only one of our daughters could go out with my husband even though he was going to split the half hour between them. My drink was $10.00!! (Rum Runner) and his beer was $5.00. Where is the logic?? The beach was pretty and clean and we made the best of it, but won't be doing it again! Next time we'll do a snorkeling expedition or go into town.
    View All 3,396 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews