3. Carnival Inspiration
I will probably never go on "Inspiration" again.  Embarking and Disembarking was a breeze at Tampa though. I've been on a couple of Royal Carribean cruises and had a blast so this wasn't my first cruise.  First off, unless you have kids I would recommend going during the school season.  They have a very small pool and was always crowded.  The rooms were pretty good size(no complaints there).  The food was not that good at all, not even close to the other cruises I've been on.  I guess for the price of the cruise it wasn't bad.  The desserts were the best part of the meal.  The pizza bar would of been ok but the crust for their pizza was salty(can't figure that one out).  The pizza bar is open 24 hours though.  The waiters and Maitre'd were awesome.  They made the evening dining experience good.  Breakfast was the best meal of the day.  No complaints there in any of the places to eat for breakfast.  For lunch I would recommend the hamburger and hotdog line outside.  I would rate the buffet lunch inside better then the dinner in any of the dining rooms.  The food in the buffet was so so.  The salad bar was very good as well as the desserts at lunch time.  Now for the night life.  Once again I'm going to compain about the kids.  I have nothing against kids, but there should be a curfew for them.  Once all the kids left then it was ok, but they didn't leave till almost midnight.  The shows were pretty good.  I wouldn't recommend the comedy shows though.  Boring.  The karaoke was good, as well as the piano bars.  They do have areas specifically for the kids, don't know why they let them hang out around the club areas and the Karaoke bars.  The ship size is not that big, so expect alot of movement.  Definitely wear a patch or take some dramamine. You'd think I was drunk sometimes, and I don't even drink.  Overall for the first time cruiser and those wishing to take their kids this cruise would be great.  I guess I shouldn't complain to much, the price was pretty good.  For the more experienced cruiser I would not recommendthis cruise at all.  Overall the excursions at Cozumel were not bad.  The water in Cozumel is absolutely beautiful.  If you scuba dive I would recommend going to the Grand Caymans.  If you like to snorkel I would stay away from Cozumel, you will be disappointed.

Not inspired by

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by michael221

michael221’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

The inside staterooms were very nice.  Nothing fancy, but pretty good size and comfortable twin beds.
  Carnival Inspiration Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    Overall I had a somewhat good time in Cozumel. I took the Cozumel Jeep and Snorkeling at Punta Sur tour. The water was beautiful, very clear and blue. Don't expect to see much when snorkeling at Punta Sur. The swim out to the reef was pretty far, most kids would probably not make it. They had guides out on a waverunner and canoe in case someone got hurt or couldn't make it. The tour guides were great. The Mexican buffet that was served for lunch was ok. The lighthouse and the Mayan ruin was disappointing. The Mayan ruin is very very small. Don't expect much there. The ride out there in the Jeep was pretty good. I definitely wouldn't recommend this trip.
    View All 6,703 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews