3. Celebrity Reflection
The Highlights: Embarkation was a breeze thanks to Priority check-in that was a perk of booking an Aqua Class room. We were through security, checked in and walking on to the ship in a matter of minutes. The ship was beautiful and very clean. We had good experiences with all of the staff including our stateroom attendant (Greene), the barista at Café al Bacio and our wonderful waitress at Qsine. Entertainment: We found the entertainment on this cruise to be much better than we ever anticipated! We went to the show every evening and were very pleased with the musicians, the comedians and the productions. Our favorite was a solo guitarist by the name of Gordon Daniels. He was wonderful! We enjoyed his music every day that we were on our cruise. There was also a wonderful singer by the name of Savannah Smith that we enjoyed the last evening of our cruise. She was outstanding! I highly recommend getting a specialty restaurant package. Our favorites were Qsine and the Tuscan Grill. We ate at both of these restaurants twice while we were on the ship. We also tried Sushi on Five. It was also very good and they had a Japanese beer selection that we did not find anywhere else on the ship. There is an additional fee to eat at Sushi on Five, it is a la carte and not available with the specialty restaurant package. We had breakfast every morning at Blu since this was a perk of our Aqua Spa room upgrade. We had dinner at Blue once or twice also. The food was very good but not spectacular. We tried the main dining room for breakfast one morning and I enjoyed the best frittata I have ever had in my life there, I kid you not! The main dining room was very busy and a little noisy for us. We only had the one meal there the entire time we were on our cruise. We received the Classic Beverage package as one of our perks when we booked our cruise. Once we were on the ship we were able to upgrade our package to the Premium Beverage package for an additional $70.00 per person ($10.00 per day). I definitely feel like for us it was worth the extra money. We enjoyed many martinis and mixed drinks as well as wine that was $13.00 + per glass and a beer selection that was only available with the Premium Beverage package. Coffee drinks at Cafe al Bacio are also included. Aqua Spa perks: Complimentary Access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room: The Persian Garden room was a fun perk that we enjoyed only once the entire time we were on the ship. We just did not find the time to go back. If we had not had an Aqua Class room I think we would have saved money by just paying for this the one time we went. We received a bottle of champagne and our stateroom attendant was kind enough to bring us some orange juice so we could have Mimosa’s. We kept the champagne in the refrigerator and enjoyed it a couple of times during our cruise. We also received a carafe of flavored tea everyday and 2 bottles of water. Our stateroom attendant also brought us a snack every afternoon which we asked him to stop bringing to us about 3 days in. The snacks were not very appetizing and there is so much great food on the ship I wasn’t about to waste calories on something that was less than delicious. Exclusive Access to Blu: We enjoyed dining in this restaurant that is available only to Aqua Spa and Suite guests. The cuisine was healthier and the portion sizes were smaller. The food was slightly above average. Some dishes were very good while others were just so so. We had breakfast here on most mornings and enjoyed dining in a less hectic environment. The noise level was significantly less than what we experienced in the main dining room also. The wait staff were all wonderful at Blu. Pillow Menu: Be sure to ask for better pillows on the first day! They have Isotonic pillows available which are significantly nicer than the 4 small, flat pillows that are on your bed when you arrive. The better pillows could potentially go fast though, so make sure to ask for them early. Complimentary shoeshine service is also available. This is something we totally forgot about until I saw the shoeshine bag in our closet. We would absolutely cruise with Celebrity again! We enjoyed everything about our experience and we were so sad to get off the ship! One last tip: I would not recommend this cruise line if you are traveling with children. In my opinion, there are other cruise lines that cater to families that have much better amenities for kids.

Wonderful Cruise on the Celebrity Reflection

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by boisefit

The Highlights:

Aqua Spa perks:

boisefit’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 2143
Our cabin was wonderful. It was cozy but had lots of storage space and a nice balcony. The bathroom had cabinets for storing toiletries and a nice shower that was plenty big to take a comfortable shower. The water pressure was great and the Hansgrohe shower panel was a nice perk. I also loved that they had a full size mirror and a fog-free handheld mirror in the room. There is room under the bed to fit 2 very large suitcases and a nice cabinet above the bed as well.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    We only had a few hours but enjoyed going through Coconut Grove, Little Havana and South Beach.
    View All 145 City Tour Reviews
  • San Juan
    We walked off the boat and went to see Castillo San Cristobal. It was amazing! We only had a couple of hours before they closed for the day, so we can't wait to go back and spend more time there. It is a very short walk from the pier. The views are breath taking!
    View All 3,875 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • Nature Adventure
    We booked a Nature Kayak & Snorkel tour through the cruise line. This was a lot of fun. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience kayaking and I got an awesome video of a sea turtle while we were snorkeling. We also saw a couple of sting rays. I would definitely recommend this tour!
    View All 4 Nature Adventure Reviews
  • St. Maarten
    We were originally scheduled to go scuba diving but our trip got cancelled due to poor visibility from a storm the night before. We decided to get off the ship and take a tour through a local tour company located at the port. We stopped at Orient Beach and Maho Beach. It was a fun tour and we enjoyed seeing the sights.
    View All 4,804 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews