Royal Princess Cruise Review
1,684 Reviews

Excellent cruise on best ship

Royal Princess Cruise Review by JohnnyG8726

• Sail Date: Jan 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

My wife and I love the Royal Princess ship. Most everything ran smoothly during the cruise as expected. We have cruised on Royal Princess in the past and will be back on the ship Jan. 2017. Food is very good and we discovered the sushi bar on the last voyage which was great. There is more to do on the ship than time to do it. The gym is very nice and the personal trainer did a great job with the work out classes we took. The bands were excellent and there was a lot of dancing available on the ship. Karaoke was a blast. The even has a morning Bible study. My only compliant was a few lines to get off the ship, and the time in port can be limited. We have already done most of the excursions available in prior cruises so we like to play golf in port. In some ports we are pressed for time to get to the course and back in time to sail away. The longer in port the better for us. If I recall, I had to pay for coffee in the atrium cafe although the food is free. There is a bit of nickle and dimeing on Princess but not as bad as other lines. I am bit spoiled a I also cruise on higher end ships where everything is included. We love the Royal the best of all the Princess ships.

JohnnyG8726's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Curacao

We played golf at Old Quarry Golf Club. This is one of the best courses in Caribbean, I would put the course in Pebble Beach category of beauty and maintenance. Want to go back and play there again and again.

JohnnyG8726