3. Serenade of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it went places we hadn't already been. We had a nice cabin in the quiet area of the ship. Our cabin attendant, Gerrylyn, was just okay. The food in the main dining area was fair, which was disappointing since we normally prefer to eat there even for breakfast. All of the table service crew were fantastic, especially the coffee servers in the buffet (sorry I didn't get your names). Chops was great. I believe they make the general restaurant food a lower standard so you will pay to upgrade to their specialty restaurants. The entertainment was excellent as well. We didn't go to every show, but every show we saw was worth it. We even enjoyed a few movies while onboard. One disappointment, which is on every ship, is that smoking in the confined space of the casino keeps us out. I guess that's to our advantage in the long run. Lol! We enjoyed the ports. We did a couple of island tours and spent the day at Moha Beach in St. Maarten watching the planes fly over our heads. Overall it was very relaxing and we are planning for next year.

Very enjoyable cruise -cabin 1008

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by ogo1016

Overall it was very relaxing and we are planning for next year.
ogo1016’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Near the top of the ship. Only one deck up for quick food and pools, but very far from the main dining areas.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans