3. Mariner of the Seas
It's our first time onboard, we wanted to try our this cruise and gain some fun along with the journey. For us it is a brand new experience we had. While onboard those staff members were friendly and helpful. They would answer any questions we had on our mind, as it was my first time, everything was unknown. The cruise was huge, so it took me quite awhile to explore and it was fun! Those services were fabulous, attendants were efficiency. And I do enjoy those foods there, those foods were fascinated and appetizing. There are many varieties of foods, which took me some time to think what should I eat, that was hilarious. When I was bored stiff I decide to visit the Solarium Pool along with my parents, that is where I started my first lesson of learning how to float from my father. I have to say that those services were wonderful and meticulous care. In summary, I enjoyed this cruising and I hoped that I have another opportunity onboard again. That's all of my thoughts and I appreciates those services, dining, and entertainment as they were intriguing.

Those waiters there were friendly and cabins were marvelous.

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Jason Tan

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Asia
Jason Tan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

It's impressive and comfortable. I enjoy my time there, it gave us a memorable experience.
  Mariner of the Seas Deck Plans