This was our 3rd Island Windjammer. Each time they continue to impress me. You absolutely have the most beautiful views & unique experiences - truly unlike any other trip! If you are one that enjoys kicking back & seeing the islands by water, hopping off & playing on different islands & hopping back on the ship for the next destination then I highly recommend these guys & gals. We hit the smaller islands so there's none of the 'big' cruise ships, which is perfect for what we love! The food is varied but always delicious. One thing I enjoy is that that portion it properly (unlike many of us, myself included, who always eats too much!). The crew all takes an interest in you & your individual experience, they truly care - We like to do a different ship & different islands each time and we are already planning our next one & can not wait!

Absolutely Amazing!

Vela Cruise Review by ashleypatterson29

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

ashleypatterson29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Vela price drops

It was fine for what we needed it for, overall kind of small but very much served its purpose