3. Coral Princess
Wanted to see Panama Canal. Was more concerned with the itinerary than the ship. Would not go again with Coral Princess. Big mistake. Noticeable repairs required to the ship during cruise. The pool was closed for a day. The ship windows were very dirty. Our cabin door would not close. Sewage smell for one day near elevators. Staff approached us during the last day requesting we give them a high rating, most we had never seen before. Politely expressed my concerns at the desk, was told to write a letter to Celebrity. The excursion was a very expensive bus ride to the canal, in discussions with the excursion staff on the ship, in respect to value, they said they had nothing to do with the operators, they only provided the opportunity to purchase excursions, not the answer I was looking for. I was only looking to have a conversation with someone , I really felt taken advantage of. The embarkation process was to say the least unwelcoming. The staff were hoarding cattle not welcoming visitors. The cabin and dining was average. The dining room maître di was noticeably frustrated with all clients. Of the five cruises I have traveled, I do not have one complaint, this however was not a good experience.

Tired and Retired

Coral Princess Cruise Review by greffeg

Would not go again with Coral Princess. Big mistake.

greffeg’s Full Rating Summary