3. Viking Odin
This was my wife's and I first river cruise. We did the city of lights cruise and it was great. The service from the time I called to ask questions to the time we where on our way home was unbelievable. Our cruise director was very fun and knowledgeable and seemed to be everywhere. The housekeeping could not be any better. The food was excellent and had a wide variety and I am a picky eater, the wait staff waited on us like a 5 star restaurant, kept our glasses full of beer and wine. The rest us the crew was very friendly and made sure that everything was a great experience. The tour guides were very professional and fun to listen to. we learned a lot, the bus drivers were very good also. met a lot of very nice shipmates from all over. The only things I think could be better is the internet service and most people probably did not use it much but I am a late night person and like to be online at night. also not much for TV at night. We also extended our stay in Paris for 2 nights so that we could go to Normandy and Viking did not have any suggestions on what tour guide we should use. we did find one on our self and it was excellent. we will definitely be taking more river cruises in the future.

Excellent

Viking Odin Cruise Review by riverc

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

met a lot of very nice shipmates from all over.

we will definitely be taking more river cruises in the future.
riverc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Very spacious fro a ship, very clean
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins