3. Viking Magni
I wanted to see the tulips in bloom on mass.Haven"t been to the Netherlands in many years wanted to see the changes. Was disappointed that we could"t see Ann Frank"s house and museum. The ship was not able to get tickets . I was slightly annoyed with the answer,we were told not everyone wanted to see that. That is a major attraction for Amsterdam,so many people wanted to see it. It should have been offered as a tour to take. Over all I thought the tour was good,but the sides tours should have more depth to them,not should drive by and say hi. The chef was very accomodating,he cater to all special needs for the food. There was plenty of variety. Each night he made us sorbet of a different flavor as we are lactose intolerant. The cabin kept us nice and warm as Europe was experiencing a terrible cold and rainy spell.

The cruise was very pleasant and when we are ready will probably take another.

Viking Magni Cruise Review by snowflake1204