We chose this cruise because we had sailed on the Oriana 3 years ago and enjoyed it immensely, we had not been to Guernsey, Scotland or Ireland before so this was the cruise for us. We were not disappointed, embarkation was pretty smooth considering about 1900 people need to check in, we chose self help disembarkation (I can recommend this if you are able to carry your own bags off the ship) The ship itself does need a bit of sprucing up which is being done in November this year however it still looks good. We chose a outside cabin, this was just the job for us, let's face it if you are going to sit in your cabin all day don't bother going on a cruise. Service - Philip looked after us and he was a credit to P&O he did a great job. Dining was excellent, I enjoyed every meal I chose and was served, as usual a good selection of dishes. We spent 8 nights and all together we enjoyed every minute, we will certainly sail with P&O again especially on the Oriana.

Excellent Cruise

Oriana Cruise Review by coppo100

Service - Philip looked after us and he was a credit to P&O he did a great job.

coppo100’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oriana price drops

Outside Twin with Window
Cabin LC C124
C124 is a great cabin, just enough room with all the usual facilities.
  Oriana Deck Plans