3. Disney Dream
Everything was superb! My husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Everything was taken care of and it was very relaxing. Barely knew 1000s were on board. At night we were the only adults in the pool. We had Palo Brunch which was an extra charge but it's now become a staple that we will always book! The food was the best we have ever had anywhere. I felt we were taken care of the whole time. Their private island was purely magical. The water was perfect and just beautiful. It's amazing for being on a family ship I really didn't see many kids around until pirate night. Also on board they were premiering Petes Dragon in 3 d in their big theatre room. We only got to see one movie because there really was so many things to do on board. I don't want to brag but my table won 90s music trivia. It was pretty awesome!

Fantastic