Queen Victoria Cruise Review

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by davidtee Hampshire

• Sail Date: Jul 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

It was chosen by my father & mother in law to celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary.My wife & I and our four children travelled with them.The whole event was outstanding.It was my wife & I we experienced our first cruise and I would love to do it again,many times.The food was outstanding,the restaurant staff were outstanding as were the cabin staff,the whole event will be in our minds forever.The theatre provided great entertainment,as did the swimming pool and the 'sailaway parties' which occurred each time we left port,with dancing,music to suit all tastes. We were on the 8th deck in outside cabins.We also visited Santorini and went up in the cable car,a beautiful island.Then we visited Katakolon which is where we visited the original Olympic site and museum as I have stated elsewhere its a real essential place to visit. We visited Kotor in Montenegro a place with great character,nice & friendly people.We visited the world-wide known resort of Venice,again a memorable and beautiful place,full of character.

We would recommend cruising to everybody,it was our first step and as I am slightly over 21 years of age,by many years I realise I should have done it a long time ago.

davidtee Hampshire's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BC 8114

I have said it all already,brilliant,beautiful,clean,comfortable,secure with great cabin crew,room service.Very convenient for all facilities

Boat tour

A great and efficient way to get around this beautiful place

View All 49 Boat tour Reviews
St. Mark's Square

Iconic location,a place you will never forget.

View All 47 St. Mark's Square Reviews
Kotor

Kotor interesting,full of character and very friendly people.

Olympia Archeological Tour

A must do experience,beautiful historic and educational.

View All 216 Olympia Archeological Tour Reviews
Island Tour

Beautiful place and we even walked down the many many steps passing the donkeys and horses.We did not walk up we got the cable car.

View All 119 Island Tour Reviews
Athens (Piraeus)

Lots of potential but we only stayed one night and left early the next morning at the start of our cruise,so we must go back to see the much documented history of Greece

davidtee Hampshire