3. Serenade of the Seas
From the first time I heard from Ian at Royal Caribbean to ask me if I needed assistance (I think I had reserved the same cruise about three times on line by accident!), I knew planning this cruise was going to be a success. Now I know that actually talking to Royal Caribbean's vacation planner is the way to go!! He really helped make sure every detail was taken care of including my request for a table for two. Much to our delight, it was windowside with a fantastic view where we enjoyed the sunset every evening with our cocktails and dinner. We took the same cruise two years ago and loved every minute of it so decided to do it again. When we boarded the ship last Saturday and went exploring, we could not believe we had actually spend 7 days on the same ship and missed so much!! This cruise was even better. Although the islands we visited were the main reason we chose this cruise, the ship itself and the staff really were as much fun as any island!! The Junior Suite stateroom with the balcony was breathtaking; the food was delicious in every restaurant we visited - at least five of them!! We played pool on a Gyro pool table - only place I ever saw that!! Royal Caribbean certainly has a perfect game plan - getting on the ship took only minutes and every moment was handled with perfection. We have only been home 48 hours we are already looking forward to our next cruise - this time we want to go to Europe and cruise for more than 7 days - it was just like the blink of an eye. Our favorite island was St. Maarten where my husband bought me sapphire earrings two years ago. This year he bought me a sapphire and diamond ring to go with the earrings - I'm thinking of changing the name from St. Maarten to Sapphire Island! The zip line excursion that includes the tram was the highlight of all excursions. I could do the whole trip again today!! If you can go - GO!!!!

Flawless!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Jazzland

Jazzland’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin Dk 10
Bigger walk in closet than I have in my house!!! Great bathroom with a tub in the Junior Suites - bigger than a regular nice hotel room bath with lots of storage. Great balcony, very quite, never bothered by any sound from the ship or passangers.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans

• Barbados
    We thought the most beautiful beaches and water was in Barbados. We took a taxi to Malibu Beach, next to the Malibu Rum plant. For $15 per person, you enter the facility and get a beach chair and umbrella, access to clean bathrooms and showers and a free Malibu drink. There is also beach service for drinks and food and a gift shop. Great spot to see the thoroughbred horses taken way out into the water for swimming exercise - something I had never seen before. We also found two great beach front restaurants to have lunch about five minutes by cab past Malibu Beach. The first one was called Daphne's and the food, wine list and view are outstanding!!! The cab driver took us on a tour ride through Sandy Lane where Tiger Woods was married and has a house - mansion - in an area that is so beautiful it looks like a flower plantation!!!
    View All 1,523 Barbados Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Barbados Cruise Port Review
  • St. Lucia
    Talk about an adventure!!! My husband talked me into going on an excursion that included a tram ride up to the top of the rain forest and an 11 line zip lines - which I had never done!!! We never had so much fun!! the guides were hilarious and totally professional - in addition to teaching us on the zip line, they were thouroughly informed about all the rain forest flora and explained all about the different trees, all the hummingbirds that flew around and the beautiful tropical flowers. It was called the Aerial Tram and Canopy tour and was $129.00 per person. Well worth it!!!
    View All 1,390 St. Lucia Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Lucia Cruise Port Review
  • St. Maarten
    We arrived on Monday, April 13 excited to go back to the French side of the island to shop and have lunch. Much to our surprise, the French side of the island was closed completely - no shops or restaurants open at all in celebration of Easter Monday. Lucky break for us, our super nice cab driver was from the Dutch side and told us everything was open on that side so took us back. We had a blast - bought cigars, jewelry, had a wonderful lunch at a restaurant called the Green House. Next time, we will stay on the Dutch side as it is close to the ship and has great food and shopping!!!
    View All 4,745 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews